Parenting in the winter and recovery for the non-addict
Thanks so much for listening to the Nuanced Life! Today, we discuss parenting during endless snow days and Kerry's feedback on the jenga pieces needed for a working family.
We also Oprah's conversation with Paul Williams and Tracey Jackson on Super Soul Conversations. Paul Williams is the songwriting legend that shared the six affirmations that helped him turn his life around.
- Something needs to change, and it’s probably me.
- I don’t know how to do this but something inside me does.
- I will learn from my mistakes and not defend them.
- I will make right the wrongs I’ve done wherever possible.
- I will continue to examine my behavior on a daily basis.
- I will live my life in love and service, gratitude and trust.
We share The Paradox of Our Time.